Skip to main content
32 Things I Learned At 32
- Everyone that you thought was solid isn’t SOLID
- Everything that you thought was solid isn’t SOLID
- Happiness is an emotion like all the other emotions and it is fleeting
- Carry on bags can hold up to a weeks worth of clothes
- Money will come back to you… time will not, take the trip!
- A job is not just a “job” it is your wellbeing, your peace of mind and your overall contribution to YOUR health.
- Live in the moment, do not spend time stressing because life is so short and you will miss out on beautiful things!
- People who know nothing are always the loudest and first to give “expert advice.”
- You can form strong bonds with people you have known for a month and connect better than some you have known a lifetime.
- Never wear a one piece to an event that is 2,161.8 miles away… by yourself! You can figure out the struggle.
- Do not vent when you are vulnerable
- Sleeping on it is a real game changer! Don’t make decisions irrationally, sis!
- Avocados are life giving! Not hungry but need to eat? Eat an avocado!
- Hyrdrate… your skin is going to switch up on you AND betray you! I was oily my whole life then BOOM dry skin.
- Isolation is necessary for growth.
- Your feelings are valid! No matter how big or small
- A person’s silence IS a response
- Do what you want… except for physically or emotionally hurting other people, that’s bad!
- RISK IT ALL
- They heard you, they saw you… they chose to ignore you. Move around, sis
- Your plans? A pandemic can destroy those.
- Black Lives have ALWAYS mattered, it just took others longer to realize it and some will never care.
- READ THE ROOM
- Turning on Stevie Wonder’s Innervisions album can instantly change your mood!
- God is for me even when people aren’t! Cling to the Creator
- Running a publishing company and working 40 hours a week is impossible and basically career suicide.
- Balance is necessary in every area of your life. The way you eat, sleep and walk through this life has to include balance.
- Do not give time or energy to those who insist on misunderstanding you… walk away sis!
- EVERYONE should try yoga
- Therapy is crucial for everyone. You’re only crazy if you think that you don’t need it.
- Brown rice does not get exciting, no matter how you spice it up.
- My momma was right about y’all!
Post a Comment